Your Choice of Prime Wedding Locations
Have your intimate wedding on the wrap around porch, under the historic spreading live oak wedding tree, under the pond trellis, at the floating flue fire pit gazebo, next to any of our sculpture garden life size bronze statues or in the common indoor living area.
Guests Welcome only if they Rent a Room for the Wedding Night
This package is for the bride and groom only in attendence. However, we will gladly allow any guests desired if they become an overnight guest by renting any of our available luxury accommodations for the wedding night. If the overnight rooms are available, up to 6 more are readily accommodated (on three king/queen beds). After all the individual rooms are rented, you can rent sleeeping spots for up to 4 more wedding guests (on 2 queen beds shared in two of the rooms you've rented). Increasing your evening guest counts by renting RV slots (bring your own RV) has special considerations and requires your calling to discuss the options.
Cost is the Same for both Options
Cost is $499 for either the day or evening packages described herein for the head counts described above. We have additional package options if desired-discussed below:
What you get
Celebrate your love and commitments in the grand settings at Bienvenue Mon Ami Bed and Breakfast and Art Gallery with Sculpture Garden. Quick Marriages provide a private venue for your Elopement style wedding. Elegance with less stress comes with this alternative to a more traditional wedding.
This special limited attendee B&B house day usage and evening usage packages (either for $499) includes:
- One (1) night room rental for any night of the week in your choice of one of any available 3 private balcony suites. The bride and groom amenities includes our fresh squeezed morning juices, scheduled secluded, outdoor hot tub use for 2, unlimited fresh ground coffees (lattes/espressos and more)/teas/soda/bottled water/hot chocolate and culinary, breakfasts prepared by the award winning Chef Laura (2020,2021 and 2022 Best Chef on Northshore from Sophisticated Woman)
- This package provides Honeymoon nights amenities that have a unique romantic effect. We try to make sure the bride/groom get any of our 3 available balcony honeymoon suites.
- We include one of our branded coffee cups, for you as a keepsake.
- All overnight guests get complimentary sample chocolates and evening snacks for each night they are staying.
- Three-and-a-half (up to 3 1/2) hour use of Bienvenue Mon Ami Bed and Breakfast living room or porches for the elopement ceremony and small reception anytime between 12:00 PM and 3:30 PM for the daytime wedding or between 4 PM and 7:30 PM for the evening wedding (includes the ceremony, toasting, serving of cake, photographs). The wedding also works well as a ceremony at several outdoor or partially covered locations. You can choose amongst the following locations:
- 1. Under our grand oak tree with an approach down our grand staircase and over our unique wedding tree approach bridge
- 2. Under the pond trellis with the lighted fountain, bronze statue and water on three sides
- 3. Under the cover of the floating flue, fire pitted gazebo with outdoor tables, comfortable chairs for all guests and ceramic egg grilling options
- 4. Next to any of the Sculpture Garden statues
- 5. Atop our pond's dam fire pitted on concrete slab picnic and fishing area with the grand mansion, pond, forest and sculpture gardens as a backdrop.
- 6. On the Mansion's grand view wrap-around covered porch
- (The wraparound porch can be a fall back venue in the event of a hard rain)
- The bride and groom are welcome to serve a small meal/appetizers/reception for the attending overnight staying guests and paid support members as long as they have arranged a B&B common area service and clean-up by 4:30 PM for a day wedding and finished and cleaned up by 9:00 PM for the smaller evening wedding.
- Bride/groom should consider, for an incremental fee, scheduling or purchasing other package/product options (eg extra nights stays, couples massage, theatre packages, jewelry our branded take home soaps, featured artist paintings......)
- Any additional nights stays after the 1st night will incur our normal rental fees.
- The total number of guests allowed in this price is restricted to only the bride and groom Contact the proprietors directly if larger weddings are sought.. If your guests are spending the night at our B&B, they can attend your wedding in addition to the bride and groom.
- 8″ Round Wedding Cake. Cake table with linen. Dinnerware for cake service is provided by Bienvenue Mon Ami B&B.
- Champagne flutes provided by B&B (Champagne must be brought by customer)
- Two (2) Witnesses (if no other guests than wedding couple)
- Assistance with securing an officiant (cost of the officiant is to be paid by customer)
- We are happy to arrange for a local photographer for your event.(Cost of photography to be paid by customer)
- Small Event coordination by our staff.
- Please see our Event Policy page for more information.
- Contact Us to reserve your event.
(Cost does not include any applicable taxes and gratuity you wish to provide. Note: we wave the 3.5% credit card fees and the venue charges for having a professional photographer on site)
Bienvenue Mon Ami Bed and Breakfast will not serve alcoholic beverages but it has no policies that prevent client's from bringing their own beverages or having a licensed caterer serving beverages.
- Although we encourage guests to socialize in our common areas, Bienvenue Mon Ami Bed and Breakfast can serve your full breakfast with fresh juices on your rooms private balcony and at several other mansion locations on request.
- Please see our Event Policy page for more information.